Our servers are already polling the chans to see when Q posts so that we can send push notifications to users of our Android app "Q Alerts". While our automated scripts are at it, it doesn't take much more to send users who don't have the app an email notification for free. Especially in the interest of iOS users and our prior iOS customers since Apple pulled our iOS app from the App Store.
No ads (except a link to our app on Google Play), no catches and we don't share your email or data.
Why would we do this for free? It's about getting the Q message out and informing and educating the masses. God knows the mockingbird mainstream media won't. Plus, we know how it is to be constantly refreshing QAnon web pages all throughout the day to see if QAnon has posted.
Be sure to whitelist @qalerts.app so that your spam filter doesn't delete or hide the alerts. If you do not appear to have received them, be sure to look in your spam/junk or advertising folder.Subscribe Unsubscribe List Help
- To subscribe to the email list, send an email to Alerts@qalerts.app with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here.
- To unsubscribe from the email list, send an email to Alerts@qalerts.app with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here.
- For email list help, send an email to Alerts@qalerts.app with HELP? in the subject line, or click here.
- All list commands above should automatically send you a reply indicating a success. If you do not get a success response email from the list, you either did something wrong or you need to check your spam folder. The most common mistake people make is not putting the command (i.e. subscribe, unsubscribe) in the SUBJECT LINE of the email that they send to the list.
- The list is completely automated. Emails sent to the list will never reach a human being. Emails without a valid list command disappear into neverland.